Dolce & Gabbana Alte Artigianalita
Dolce & Gabbana hosted the Alta Moda & Alta Sartoria shows with an after party to celebrate the occasion.
2nd & 3rd December 2016
The Peninsula Hotel & Ophelia
First Alta Moda & Alta Sartoria shows outside of Italy Absolutely Fabulous party commemorating the occasion
Buzz Agency Job Scope
- Source capable staff to assist backstage during the show
- Source and liaise with capable staff to assist the Dolce & Gabbana team with translation and digital content management
ON-SITE EVENT MANAGEMENT
- Buzz personnel onsite to manage guests and assist in event logistics
GUEST INVITATION & MANAGEMENT
- Invitation of at least 100 targeted guests to the party
- Liaison on dressing for key socialites
- Photographer management to ensure photos of key guests
Jimmy Choo.08 Launch
In reference to London's longitude 0.08 - Jimmy Choo's new collection is inspired by London-based creative director Sandra Choi's personal aesthetics.
MARNI ROOF MARKET
To celebrate it's 20th anniversary, the brand opened the spectacular Marni Roof Market overlooking the harbour. The market combined a live flower market mixing installations, sensations and products in an all-surrounding experience.
What Goes Around Comes Around at Lane Crawford
Vintage Chanel Edit. The largest vintage Chanel trunkshow ever showcased in Hong Kong.
Joyce: The Golden Needle
To honor the reopening of Joyce's famed Central Boutique, a star-studded affair was held with some of fashion's elite