Landmark Men x Dr Woo Present “The Doctor’s Office"
Landmark Men commissioned world-renowned tattoo artist and creative, DR WOO, to build a custom space in Landmark Men & perform tattoos for selected VIPs.
20th October 2016
Custom Tattoos by DR WOO Curated space of key products from Landmark Men by DR WOO Celebrity Sunny Wang in attendance Craft beer tours and expertise provided by Master Cicerone Rich Higgins
Buzz Agency Job Scope
MEDIA MANAGEMENT & PITCHING
- Drafting and distribution of bilingual pre-event, on-event, post-event press releases
- Invitation of entertainment press to cover the event
- To achieve a target amount of media coverages as set forth by the client
- Liaison of interviews for Dr. Woo, Rich Higgins & Sunny Wang
ON SITE MANPOWER
- Provide Buzz staff on-site to manage all elements of the event
DR WOO MANAGEMENT & LIAISON
- Manage Negotiations with Dr. Woo
- Liaison with Dr. Woo’s team for all event details, including artistic approvals, contract terms, travel arrangements, dressing, and any other relevant details
SUNNY WANG MANAGEMENT & LIAISON
- Manage Negotiations with Sunny Wang
- Liaison with Sunny Wang for all event details including contract terms, travel arrangements, dressing, tattoo details, and any other relevant details
SOCIALITE INVITATION & MANAGEMENT
- Invite & guarantee attendance of 35 socialites
INFLUENCER INVITATION & MANAGEMENT
- Invite & guarantee attendance of 8 influencers
MEDIA INVITATION & MANAGEMENT
- Invite & guarantee attendance of 30 fashion / art / lifestyle / F&B press
A celebration of the new Gucci Flora Knight pop up store in IFC and the collection's launch in Hong Kong
Joyce: The Golden Needle
To honor the reopening of Joyce's famed Central Boutique, a star-studded affair was held with some of fashion's elite
Jimmy Choo.08 Launch
In reference to London's longitude 0.08 - Jimmy Choo's new collection is inspired by London-based creative director Sandra Choi's personal aesthetics.
T Fondaco dei Tedeschi by DFS
DFS opened their first European store, T Fondaco dei Tedeschi in Venice, Italy, with several days of events, activities, and finally a theatrical gala.